Tech Company Elementor Template Kit
Hexatech is a modern and clean Elementor kit that has a luxurious appearance. Although this kit uses the free version of Elementor and free plugins, but it has all the beauty, charm and efficiency of a complete Website that you are interested in. We suggest using this kit for tech company and future online business, but you can use it for all startup and established enterprise. Hexatech is designed to be fully responsive on different devices with different screen sizes. Changing and customizing in this kit is very easy and you enjoy working with it because the commenting is done well and you can easily drag and drop all objects. And use Global Theme to change the color and style of the pages to your liking.
With 10 page , 26 section and 3 form templates available, you’ll have your new website ready in no time.
- Single Post
- Landing Page (Service Detail)
- Search Page
- Contact us
- About us
- Quote form
- Contact form
- Inquiry form
How to install Template
- First, You need to install the Template Kit Importer plugin to be able to import templates . You can download the plugin from the following link https://wordpress.org/plugins/template-kit-import/
- Activate the plugin, then go to Tools > Template Kit, upload the Template Kit Zip fileBefore importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins
- We recommend using the “Hello Elementor” WordPress theme as informed in the Missing Requirements popup.
- Import the templates you need one by one.
- Avoid clicking too many at once. Your browser can typically only handle up to 3-4 at a time.
- Import Global Kit Styles first, followed by any other Global templates for best results.
- All templates will be imported into Templates > Saved Templates
- Go to WordPress dashboard ‘HTMega addons>setting>advanced addons ‘ and enable Theme Builder & Menu Builder
- Documentation on how to import Section type templates according to their categories will be discussed in the next topic.
How to import Metform custom form
he imported templates are automatically categorized by Elementor in the Page or Section type.
But not all categorization is appropriate, you need to adjust it to fit it when used.
One type of Section that needs to be adjusted is a template built using MetForm form.
The simple way to import MetForm templates is directly through the MetForm menu.
Change the title then Save Form by click the Save Changes button
After the form is saved click the Edit link
Then click the Edit content button
Then click the Add template button
Then open the My Templates tab, click Insert the appropriate form template
A popup notification will appear, click Yes if you want to import document settings of the template.
Click the Update button, the form template should be successfully imported.
How to import Header , Footer , Blog & Single post Template
- Before import template go to WordPress dashboard ‘HTMega addons>setting>advanced addons ‘ and enable Theme Builder & Menu Builder
- Import Template.
- Go to WordPress dashboard ‘HTMega addons>HT builder’.
- choose you template .